[MPlayer-users] Benq DC1300 AVI problems

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Fri May 16 04:46:44 CEST 2003

Anders Östling wrote:
> Hi

> I would really appreciate some hints on how to make these clips viewable
> on Linux. As it is now, I have to move them to a MS box for viewing.
>
> Anders

Please don't ever cut the output of mplayer. The part you didn't include
contains pertinent information, so please re-post with the entire
mplayer ouput.

Also, it would probably be helpful to upload your clip (or enough of it
to reproduce the problem) to mplayerhq.hu ftp. Read DOCS/bugreports.html
for instructions.

Additionally, you can post the clip on some publicly-accessable web
server and send the URL to this mailing list. You _might_ get an answer
more quickly that way, as it allows non-developers to take a look at it
too.

-Corey