[MPlayer-users] Re: Mencoder segfaults at end of MPEG2 stream

Vladimir I. Umnov samba at ezmail.ru
Wed May 21 16:22:57 CEST 2003

I have the same problem with cvs during a month or two. I use debin
woody 3.0r1 with all it's packages, and mplayer compiled with gcc
2.95.4-14. My vob files are not corrupted - they plays normally and
with the same command can be ripped to divx with mencoder 0_90 (from
0_90 cvs).
I try to encode 3 dvd and all times at the end of first pass it
crashes. I even remove all plugins and result was the same. Anybody
can encode something with 2pass encode, but with non mpeg2 source?

p.s. sorry for bad English.