[MPlayer-users] Bug Report: mplayer segfaults at end of clip

Jonathan Rogers jonner at mailandnews.com
Sat May 24 10:58:17 CEST 2003

Keep up the good work, developers. I have been using the most recent CVS
mplayer for the last few days and I just noticed that it always
segfaults at the end of a clip. It doesn't seem to matter what type of
clip, output modules, or whether it's video, audio, or both. Looking at
the verbose output, my first guess would be that something is being
freed twice, but I haven't investigated it much.

Since this only happens at the very end of a clip, it's not
showstopping, but it is annoying, since playlists are useless. Attached
are all of the data requested in DOCS/en/bugreports.html. By the way,
MPlayer crash output still points the user to
DOCS/bugreports.html#crash, which is another bug.

Jonathan Rogers