[MPlayer-users] Won't run in slave mode

Carl TL O'Dwyer cs1ctlo at bath.ac.uk
Sun May 25 01:51:45 CEST 2003

Standard in, out and err are fine, as I can print all the messages
 from mplayer (out and error) and can send it commands (such as "p\n"),
 but it just doesn't run in slave mode. I use:

 "Process mplayer = (Runtime.getRuntime()).exec("mplayer -vo xvidix -slave -quiet sample");
    (sample is a symbol link to an avi file)
to set up the process, maybe the problem is there, although I can't get mplayer
to run in slave mode from the command line either.

Carl