[MPlayer-users] Can't play external DVDs

Christof Buergi christof at buergi.lugs.ch
Wed May 28 19:27:19 CEST 2003

Am Mittwoch, 28. Mai 2003 00.27 schrieb Diego Zuccato:
> Nope. It's correctly recognized as a CD-ROM :-(

Sorry, that's all I can think of.

> PS: using various 2.4.20 (or more recent) kernels up to 2.4.21-rc3.

I heard, EHCI-support is much better in the 2.5-er series, but 2.5 still
seems a bit unstable. Also, you might try to play the DVD with other
players. But tthose are all the hints I can give you.

PS: I'll be gone till next week, so no use replying. ;-)

--
                     _ ___      http://www.p2501.ch/             / \
|/  /\   /\   /\  | \   |  |    christof at buergi.lugs.ch          \ /
|\ /--\ /  \ /  \ | /_  |  |    Master of unrealistic idealism    x
                                Say NO to HTML in mail and news  / \