[MPlayer-users] Problem with DivX5Linux lib

Naota naota at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Nov 1 22:17:11 CET 2003

I'm using the latest CVS mplayer.  When I play DivX5 .avi files, the
picture seems to bounce around.  Everything is perfect--sound, timing,
color--but sometimes people look like they're vibrating when they walk,
or the scenery will bounce around.  I would blame the authors, but many,
many files are playing like this, including files that didn't play like
that when I had an older version of mplayer on a different system (RH
7.3.  I now use Slack 9.1)

Does anyone else experience this problem?  Does anyone have any
suggestions for me?

Naota