[MPlayer-users] GUI problems

Kimmo Vuorinen kimmo_lists at palsi.net
Sun Nov 2 13:45:09 CET 2003

I have few problems with GUI, when clicking video window in fullscreen
mode to get mplayer controls to hide, video window goes black but movie
continues to play. When I move mouse cursor to bottom of the screen and
playbar appears video works again. Another problem is when closing
mplayer from fullscreen mode video window position is saved and when
starting mplayer again video window is on top left of the screen.
Playbar also doesn't open when moving cursor quickly to bottom of the
screen. I am using MPlayer cvs updated yesterday and xv video driver. These
are minor problems but that would be great if someone could look into them.