[MPlayer-users] vsync not working

Etienne SANDRE etienne.sandre at polytechnique.org
Sun Nov 2 15:21:09 CET 2003

I'm using mplayer 1.0pre2.
vsync is not working (I have horizontal discontinuities strongly visible when
there is a lot of movement in the video) both in windowed and in fullscreen.
I have vsync=yes and double=yes in my config file, and I'm using the xv
driver with an nvidia GF4Ti, w. up to date closed source drivers. I use an
twinview desktop with two monitors. Even setting my vrefresh on 75Hz (the
movies are 25fps) is even worse since the horizontal break moves slowly
across the screen due to not perfect sync.

Any clue?