[MPlayer-users] Problem with DivX5Linux lib <--Actually XVID

Naota naota at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Nov 3 01:26:46 CET 2003

Arwed von Merkatz wrote:

> I remember having this problem quite some time ago, but it was fixed.
> Are you sure you're using the latest libavcodec/ffmpeg from cvs?

This problem is sort of fixed now, although certain files still bounce,
vibrate.  What I did what download the latest XVid, and recompiled
mplayer.  My libavcodec/ffmpeg aren't the newest from CVS, but they were
the newest when I did the newest cvs verstion of mplayer a month or so
ago.  I'll try updating them.

Naota