[MPlayer-users] error message

Adam Rumpke - MCT adam at mctec.co.jp
Tue Nov 4 08:53:37 CET 2003

I am having problems installing mplayer on my second pc. Can some body
help me? I am getting the following message ...

vo: X11 running at 1024x768 with depth 24 and 32 bpp (":0.0" => local display)
It seems there is no Xvideo support for your video card available.
Run 'xvinfo' to verify its Xv support and read DOCS/en/video.html#xv!
See 'mplayer -vo help' for other (non-xv) video out drivers. Try -vo x11
Error opening/initializing the selected video_out (-vo) device.

Exiting... (End of file)
[root at localhost movies]#

Any help will be welcomed :)

Very Respectfully,