[MPlayer-users] mga_vid VT switching hangs

tarass at club-internet.fr tarass at club-internet.fr
Fri Nov 7 08:31:49 CET 2003

Le 11/07/2003 03:00 AM, Ryan Underwood a joliment écrit :

> I understand the "red flag", but are people without the HAL able to
> switch to VT and back while using mga_vid?

What matrox device have-you ?

if it is 450 500 or 550 try directfb solution :
It is explain on the directfb site.

I don't use now -vo dfbmga instead of mga or xmga and it switches
automatically on TV and back on monitor.

With the latest version on kernel 2.4.22 and directfb you dont't have
any patches to apply. Ask if you neef help.

Nicolas.

--
    Powered           .~.
    by Linux          /V\