[MPlayer-users] Re: [directfb-users] directfb.pc

tarass at club-internet.fr tarass at club-internet.fr
Fri Nov 7 12:16:54 CET 2003

Le 11/07/2003 11:48 AM, Sven Neumann a joliment écrit :

> These messages are harmless. You don't need any of these if you are
> building froom tarball. The tarball was built using automake-1.4 and
> that's why the distributed configure script checks for the presense of
> this version. If you had to rebuild the configure script for some
> reason, you could as well use automake-1.7.

Thanks !

I did a mystake, mismatching between directfb and FB++ when I
downloaded. I wanted directfb who caused no problem to install.

Nicolas.

PS I've seen that a good beahvior on this list is encouraged ;-)
Don't send me the answer at home, I have subscribed to the list and
receive your answer twice. Thank you then twice ;-)

--
    Powered           .~.
    by Linux          /V\