[MPlayer-users] Ripping subtittles

HR haavroed at online.no
Mon Nov 10 16:46:11 CET 2003

> [mailto:mplayer-users-bounces at mplayerhq.hu] On Behalf Of smuelas
[...]
> I'm trying to rip subtitles from a DVD in the Vobsub format.
> Everything goes o.k. but when I try to use them I find that
> the color of the subtitles is almost black. As I plan to use

Copy the ifo (which holds the palette info) from the matching vts (the
one from which u ripped the subtitles) from the DVD and use the mplayer
-ifo option. On windows however, at least with my player/filter set, I
don't need the ifo. Maybe cuz the filter (DirectVobSub 2.23 by Gabest)
converts them to a default color (ie white)?

HR