[MPlayer-users] NOVIRUS Jerky playback of some avi files

Conlef Ruine conlef at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 10 19:42:00 CET 2003

Hi all.
Thanks for the feedback.
I've just finished trying first the release 1.0 pre2 and then cvs (MPlayer
dev-CVS-031110-19:20-3.3 (C) 2000-2003 MPlayer Team) both of which compiled
ok but the problem remains the same.

What I find odd is that avi files from other sources work fine.

Any suggestions what I could start to fiddle with?

My system is SuSE 8.2.

Thanks.

Conleth