[MPlayer-users] Re: [directfb-users] fbset 50hz pal

tarass at club-internet.fr tarass at club-internet.fr
Sun Nov 16 16:35:25 CET 2003

Le 11/16/2003 04:06 PM, MvH a joliment écrit :
> maybe you can use directfb?
>
> I've had very good results using directfb on a G550
> with fusion patch and the dfbmga
> You don't set the tvout mode in fb.modes
>
> but in /etc/directfbrc
>
> ( from the readme on ville's site:)
>
>  matrox-crtc2
>  matrox-tv-standard=pal or ntsc

That's exactly what I have with pal option.
If I use -vo dfbmga both TV and monitor turn off.
With -vo dfbmga:bes:nocrtc2 the monitor take the first fbset mode in
/etc/fb.modes but tv flashes. That is wy I tried to set a fb mode.

I use simple pal compatible tv set. Is it enough ?

Kernel 2.4.22 patched with fusion, but not with mga-irq and 32Mb
patches. The kernel find 32mb. Is the Irq patch necessary ?

What minimal command line do you use to play a DVD on the Tv out ? and
what does your monitor during that ?

Thanks. Nicolas.

--
    Powered           .~.