[MPlayer-users] Re: fbset 50hz pal

tarass at club-internet.fr tarass at club-internet.fr
Sun Nov 16 17:17:04 CET 2003

Le 11/16/2003 04:42 PM, Adam Nielsen a joliment écrit :

>>It doesn't work. Am I on the right way ?
>>Please help me, I'm close to give up.
>

> Google for "gtf.c", download it, compile it ("gcc -o gtf gtf.c" should do it)
> then run ./gtf for help.  It can generate modelines for you, for both X11 and
> fbdev.  You'll probably want to run something like this for a PAL framebuffer
> mode:

> No idea how well or how badly that will work though.  The first one is
> probably your best bet.

I try your both proposal, then copile gtf that gives something little
different. All of them did not work.

with -dfbmga both tunr off, with dfbmga:bes:nocrtc2 monitor OK tv flashes.

In the howto it is no necessary to use bes:nocrtc2, then why it doesn't
work like in the howto. I explained wath I've done in the other
messages, I someone could correct what I've did wrong.

Nicolas.

Nicolas.

--
    Powered           .~.