[MPlayer-users] Bug report: Encoding to msmpeg4v2 codec

Helge Preuss preuss at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Mon Nov 17 14:03:09 CET 2003

Michael Niedermayer wrote:

> [...]
>
>hmm, cant reproduce, are u sure u use CVS from mplayer/mencoder and
>libavcodec?

Now you mention it, I really should have got libavcodec too, my bad...
okay, there we go...
output of configure mentions "Checking for FFmpeg libavcodec (static)
... yes". So it seems to recognize it... builds without problems...
trying mencoder on my video...GAAARGH! purple haze again! No, just my
stupidity, I used the old mencoder binary again. So with the new binary
it FINALLY encodes correctly. Bug report cancelled.
Thanks for your patience, and the help anyway!

Helge