[MPlayer-users] GUI problem

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Thu Nov 27 22:45:07 CET 2003

Hi,

On Thursday, 27 November 2003 at 22:08, Paulo Cavalcanti wrote:
                                                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Did you?

> Hi,
>
> I have been using mplayer since the first versions. However
> after version 0.60 (this one works fine), when I try to run the gui
> interface,
> I run into problems. While there is no movie playing I can use all knobs
> and controls. However when playing starts, the knobs freeze and I can only
> use the
> keyboard to control mplayer. Either I cannot move the interface around the
> screen.
>
> My configuration is RedHat 7.3, ximian-gnome 1.4 (all updates applied on
> both).
> Window manager sawfish or enlightment, it does not matter. Compiler
> gcc 2.95 or 3.3.1. The result is the same.
>
> Any light on this question is really appeciated.

No, apparently you didn't, because then you'd know that you should tell us
more than just your OS version, window manager name and compiler version.
Please read that file, try the latest CVS version and if the problem persits,
then submit a real bugreport.

--
MPlayer RPMs maintainer: http://www.piorunek.pl/~dominik/linux/pkgs/mplayer/