[MPlayer-users] mencoder Tv capture??

JJ2Dogs JFV at seznam.cz
Wed Oct 1 11:36:15 CEST 2003

When I make ./configure I get this at the end:
Enabled optional drivers:
    Input: ftp network tv-v4l2 tv-v4l edl tv mpdvdkit2 vcd
    Codecs: qtx divx5linux xvid libavcodec real dshow/dmo win32 faad2 gif
    Audio output: alsa9 esd oss nas sdl mpegpes(file)
    Video output: xvidix dxr3 sdl vesa gif89a jpeg png mpegpes(file) fbdev ggi opengl dga xv x11 xover tga
  Disabled optional drivers:
    Input: tv-bsdbt848 live.com matroska cdda dvdread dvdcss smb
    Codecs: divx4linux libdv xanim libtheora libvorbis libmad liblzo
    Audio output: sgi sun arts dxr2 win32 macosx
    Video output: bl zr dxr2 directx svga aa xmga mga xvmc directfb tdfx_vid tdfxfb 3dfx

Why is the divx4linux disabled?? How do I uninstall him when i used the install.sh for installation.
THX..