[MPlayer-users] subtitle visibility?

Michael mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu
Sat Oct 4 07:36:14 CEST 2003

I have MPlayer configured so I can switch subtitles on and off during
playback but it seems it needs to be started with the subtitle visible
in order for that to work. Is there a way to start the movie with the
subtitle hidden but such that it can be turned on during playback as if
it'd only had it's visibility turned off? Thanks.

--
"When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the
Government, it's tyranny."                   -- Benjamin Franklin

Michael <mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu>
http://kavlon.org