[MPlayer-users] Garbage Image with Xv and Chips & Technologies 65555

Juan Martin nauj27 at teleline.es
Mon Oct 6 12:55:23 CEST 2003

Hi, I have the problem that is described in this site and there are not
yet response,

http://lists.debian.org/debian-x/2003/debian-x-200308/msg00415.html

Please check the URL before read more.
Well, now I have some photos because it's possible that you do not
understand how the image is displayed. The photos are is this other URL:

http://nauj27.is-a-geek.com/~nauj27/mplayer-xv-portatil/

Sorry by the quality but it's with mobile. As the message in the above
URL says,

"mplayer open successfully an XVideo window
but display only garbage in it (looks like they display RGB instead
of YUV, or the other way around)."

I have try all the color related options and filters with -vf
yuy2
yvu9
rgb2bgr
palette
swapuv

and the result is same. Without Xv the movie is show correctly (i.e. with x11).

This is perhaps a know bug in Chips&Tech chip?
Somebody know how to workaround this problem?

Thanks for your time,

--
  Juan Martín López - ICQ #76955750
    http://pagina.de/juanotura/