[MPlayer-users] how to copy an i/o-error cd

gabor gabor at z10n.net
Mon Oct 6 23:16:23 CEST 2003

hi,

i have an avi file on a cd.

when i try to copy the file to my harddisc,
it tells me that he can't do that because there
was an i/o error.

but i of course can watch nearly all of teh movie
directly from the cd, because i simply seek over
the 'bad' part and watch the remaining part..

but now i'll have to return the cd, so i'd like
to copy the avi somehow to my harddrive.
it doesn't matter if it will contain wrong or no
data at the place of the i/o error.

is there a way to do this?

thanks,
gabor
--
That's life for you, said McDunn.  Someone always waiting for someone
who never comes home.  Always someone loving something more than that