[MPlayer-users] live.com streaming with latest (CVS) source (fwd)

Peter De Cleyn peter.decleyn at ua.ac.be
Tue Oct 7 16:36:44 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I'm trying to get mplayer to play the sample movies provided by the darwin
streaming server, but with no success.

The last output always is

Initiated "video/MP4-ES" RTP subsession
Initiated "audio/MPEG4-GENERIC" RTP subsession

I did manage to get it working a month ago, but of course reinstalled my
machine and didn't backup it . I know I should use the CVS sources, but
both CVS as 1.0PRE2 give me the same problem.

Playing the files locally is no problem so I suppose all necessary codecs
are installed.

If someone recently succeeded in making rtsp (not the real stuff) working
with mplayer, please tell me how.

Peter De Cleyn