[MPlayer-users] full screen doesen't work for me

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Thu Oct 9 00:03:41 CEST 2003

josep wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've got a debian woody, and I've installed mplayer
>
> when I press full screen button, it just center the movie in a full
> black screen, but the movie remains the same size.

It could be a problem with the file itself.

I have some small files, encoded with Indeo video (in IIRC all cases,
though there are some Indeo files which don't have the problem), which
remain "small image in black screen" when played as fullscreen. Using
-fs -zoom, as suggested elsewhere, makes no difference whatsoever.
Likewise, these files will not scale; -xy <xresolution> produces exactly
the same result as specifying no options at all.

--
       The Wanderer