[MPlayer-users] BUG pre2 doesn't build on AMD64

Götz Waschk waschk at informatik.uni-rostock.de
Thu Oct 9 12:03:40 CEST 2003

Hi everyone,

I've noticed a build problem of my mplayer 1.0pre2 package for
Mandrake on the AMD64 build host. The problem seems to be in
libavcodec/i386/cputest.c
Here's the build log:
http://eijk.homelinux.org/build/contrib/amd64/problem/mplayer1.0-1.0-0.pre2.2mdk
I can't give you more information, as I don't have access to that
build machine.

CU
--
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the
homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of