[MPlayer-users] Re: which deinterlace filter

D Richard Felker III dalias at aerifal.cx
Mon Oct 13 05:02:19 CEST 2003

On Sun, Oct 12, 2003 at 08:39:41PM -0500, Angel wrote:
> Rich wrote:
> > The output of pullup isn't at all helpful. I need the original
> > capture, at max possible quality (lossless or qscale=1) so I can run
> > it through pullup and look at the debug output.
>
> rcooley wrote:
> > I can't help you there.  You'll have to find a sample elsewhere.
>
> I have plenty of examples of captured material where all the inverse telecine
> filters fail completely. I can upload if you wish.

If you're sure the video is actually telecined, then yes, I would
appreciate it if you would upload a few! It's very likely that there's
just too much noise, or an animated station logo, interfering with the
process, but if you have examples where this doesn't seem to be the
case, then I'd especially like to see those files!

Rich