[MPlayer-users] Subtitles position in fullscreen

dd at daemond.com dd at daemond.com
Mon Oct 13 11:35:51 CEST 2003

[Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html]
In FULLSCREEN mode I would assume that subtitles should be placed at the
BOTTOM of the SCREEN, not at the bootom of the *video* frame as it's done in
this time.

One can use keystrokes to move subtitles up and down, but it's not possible
to move subtitles at the bottom of the screen. I do not want any subtitles
in the movie window, I would like to see them below the frame.

See example:
This is bad: http://www.slackware-live.org/trash/mplayer_incorrect.jpg
This is good: http://www.slackware-live.org/trash/mplayer_correct.jpg

Hope this is understandable "bug report" :-)
Maybe it's already possible to place the subtitles where I'm looking for
them,
but I don't know how to do it. Could anybody help me?
If it's not implemented yet, is it hard to do it in version 1.0?

Thank you

Best regards

Tomas Matejicek