[MPlayer-users] [BUG] crash in vo_xv playing WMV9 HDTV file

Peter Nelson rufus at rufus.d2g.com
Mon Oct 13 19:16:49 CEST 2003

I just found the HDTV version of the latest Matrix trailer (from
http://www.emptylogic.com/suprnova/torrents/371/Matrix%20Revolutions%20Trailer%20SMV9%20AC3%20HDTV.torrent).
When I play it with my normal vo_xv it crashes but it works fine if I
use vo_fbdev2 (or any other one, but they are way too slow to handle
that much data).  I can upload a 5mb sample that shows the crash if you
don't want to torrent the whole (120mb) file.  Attatched are log and
trace.  Oh, and I am running X 4.3 with the latest official ATI drivers
on a Radeon 9800.

-Peter