[MPlayer-users] Re: Ripping DVD Sound

mpierce mrpierce at optusnet.com.au
Wed Oct 15 03:31:34 CEST 2003

Actually I did read the error message as I've been using mencoder and
mplayer for a long time (first thing I tend to do before ever asking for
any help).

Tried the new command line and the error message that it generated was
along the lines of dvd://n is not a mencoder function. Can't be specific
as I have mencoder doing something at the moment. I then reverted back
to old cmdl and posted the message using that output.

Either way it wasn't working and I believe that it may have had
something to do with /etc/mplayer/mencoder_codecs.config

I will check it later as I've installed old version on laptop and server
and will run a check for the group on the server later today.
---