[MPlayer-users] screen blurred in full screen mode

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Sat Oct 18 22:26:35 CEST 2003

Yuchung Cheng wrote:
> I am using mplayer 0.90rc5-3.2.2 downloaded from the shrike.freshrpms.net.
> Under full screen, the screen is blurred (images are distorted into two
> parts). In window mode everything is fine. I am not sure where the problem
> comes from, I tried to decrease X resolution but still. Any idea?
>
> rh9 running Linux 2.4.20-20.9smp
> mplayer using ffmpeg/ffodivx 0.90rc5-3.2.2
> nvidia geforce fx 5600 w/ newest nvidia driver
> XFree86 4.3.0-2
> Dell 2000FP (1600x1200 60HZ)
>
> tia.

1. As far as I know, rpms from freshrpms.net aren't supported here. You
should probably compile from source if the official rpms listed don't
support redhat 9.

2. 0.90 is really old anyway. You should try 1.0pre2 or the latest cvs.

3. If you still have the problem, then please post the _entire_ output
of
$ mplayer -v somefilename

-Corey