[MPlayer-users] ~/.mplayer/config

Felix Miata mrmazda at ij.net
Sun Oct 19 07:24:52 CEST 2003

My hardware requires that I use -framedrop in order to use -fs in KDE.
Neither the man page nor http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/en/index.html
explain what to put into the config file so that when I click a file in
the file manager and mplayer is called to play it, that these options
are used. I tried adding these via the KDE menu manager, but the movie
remains about 1/6 screen size, even though mplayer takes over the whole
display. If I try to put fs or framedrop or -fs or --framedrop into
~/.mplayer/config, all I get are 'option without parameter' messages. Is
what I want not possible?
--
"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom...."
                                                Proverbs 9:10 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/