[MPlayer-users] screen reset problem with playlists (reward will be given)

Sean Lee slee at qixo.com
Sun Oct 19 10:12:51 CEST 2003

Dear

I am experimenting a project that can play multiple MPEG clips with playlists (can be skiped while playing).
Eveything works fine except 2 problems.
First, at the end of a clip, my TV screen seems to be reset. Can anyone make it smooth transition?
Second, I use (mplayer -vo vesa -fs -playlist /data/playlists) as the command.
However, my tv screen won't be 100% full. There is about one inch gap around the TV screen.

I am useing VIA EPIA-800 motherboard and the clips are MPEG files.

I will pay a couple of hundred dollors to anyone who gives me a solution,
I am really serious.

Thank you for helps.

Sean Lee
slee at qixo.com