[MPlayer-users] Cannot Compile Mplayer-cvs on Mac OS-X 10.2

Magnus Damm damm at opensource.se
Tue Oct 21 18:59:04 CEST 2003

This URL points to mail I sent a few days ago to mplayer-dev-eng:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.mplayer.devel/12847/

The patch attached to the mail above will make sure altivec support
is working correctly under Darwin. Might be worth a shot.

I'm still waiting for someone to apply it to CVS main.

/ magnus