[MPlayer-users] Re: xmga shows green screen (Attila Kinali)

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Wed Oct 22 10:21:47 CEST 2003

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 05:43:37 -0400
Kevin Kretz <kevin at kretz.net> wrote:

> Yes.    Would it be useful for me to set up a second non-Xinerama X
> config and try the same test?

Yes, also make sure mplayer is running on the first head.
I also talked with Arpi about it and he said that this
is most probably caused by a too high pixelclock, so decreasing
resolution might help.

(for further info, see the discussion on -advusers)

Another possibility could be that there is a bug in the
xinerama code (ie calculating the correct coordinates
for the card is done wrong). So, try also different
configurations of Xinerama.

				Attila Kinali

--
egp ist vergleichbar mit einem ikea bausatz fuer flugzeugtraeger
			-- reeler in +kaosu