[MPlayer-users] RPM installation

Wazemmes.net wazemmes.net at free.fr
Wed Oct 22 12:18:41 CEST 2003

Hi all.
I need to know if there is some ' other langage lists ', especially
french one.

I need to install Mplayer on the MANetwork I expect to developpe for its
community of future Linux users.

I'm using Mandrake for quickly see a test result, and Slackware
recompiled if the hardware ressources need to be must preserved.

I'm surprise to discover this page for installing Mplayer.
ftp://ftp.icm.edu.pl/pub/linux/mplayer-rpms/index.html#downloads

Isn't there a simply RPM to install ?

I do sometimes mistakes due to little missunderstood, where there are a
lot of commands, and I can't