[MPlayer-users] LAVC-MPEG4 vs DIVX4 vs XVID??

armin.gerritsen at philips.com armin.gerritsen at philips.com
Wed Oct 22 13:37:18 CEST 2003

armin.gerritsen+FromInterNet at philips.com wrote:

>> I made another mirror with couple of other tests. Here:
>> http://www.ee.oulu.fi/~tuukkat/mplayer/tests/readme.html

> Nice, but a lot of images are dead-links on the website, so they are
> not viewable.

Woops, I was way too fast. Sorry for that!
The pictures are in ps-format and therefore not viewable in my browser, and
it just looks as if a dead linke is there.

[ Could still be an idea to put them as links, since a lot of browsers (not
just IE in case some idiot finds it a good idea to start an MS flame because
of this) will have similar behaviour. ]

But they are viewable, so it wa smy mistake.

Regards,

Armin