[MPlayer-users] AVI files seem to be bouncing around

Naota naota at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Oct 22 22:58:10 CEST 2003

When I play modern avi video formats, the picture seems to jerk up and
down, as if, say, a character is vibrating, but the character isn't
supposed to.  It sometimes stops or a minute, and then starts back up,
making everything seem vibrating...

Mind you, mplayer doesn't complain about my system being too slow when
it does this.  The sound is great when it does this.  The video doesn't
slow down.  It's just weird vibration and shaking that shouldn't be there.

Attached is the output from on of many AVI's that are doing this to me
(almost every single one does).

Thanks,
Naota