[MPlayer-users] NTSC : 24 or 23.976 fps ? NOVIRUS

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Fri Oct 24 04:43:47 CEST 2003

D Richard Felker III wrote:

>>I've never been able to get -speed to do anything with values over 1.
>>That is, I can't get mplayer to play anything at faster-than-normal
>>speed. Is this a screw-up somewhere on my part?
>

> I just tried it and it worked fine with a .avi file...
>
> Rich

Ok, that encouraged me and I messed around a bit. Seems it doesn't work
for me with alsa9, though -ao oss with oss emulation is just fine.

I'm using alsa 0.9.7 on an SBLive.

Does anybody have a similar configuration that can use -speed >1 ?
Should I fill out a real bugreport? I've attached a -v log anyway.

Thanks,
Corey