[MPlayer-users] Problem with mplayer fullscreen on OS X

Dave C. devchan1 at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 27 18:19:56 CET 2003

hello,
	I am using the cvs version of mplayer, on OS X 10.2.8, compiled with
gcc 3.3, video out SDL-1.2.6.

Whenever I try to play a movie in full screen using SDL as the video
out, the screen flickers incessantly. However the movie will play find
in non-fullscreen mode. This is something new and, I am wondering if
its the because of the SDL version 1.2.6, or the OS  X 10.2.8 updates
of recent.  Has anyone else encountered this problem?

-dave