[MPlayer-users] svq3 decoding broken, sig11

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Fri Oct 31 05:04:17 CET 2003

D Richard Felker III wrote:
> Not sure whether this is a bug in MPlayer of lavc, so I'm reporting to
> both lists.

Heh, I haven't gotten it from ffmpeg-devel yet. :)

> The file is available from:
>
> http://hitchcock.itc.virginia.edu/TibetMedia/movies/00327_a-patron-commission_03.mov
>
> Rich

Playing that file doesn't crash for me. I've attached a log if you want
to peruse it; your log didn't have sound, so I added a -nosound to mine
to make them more readily comparable.

Also, I didn't have a problem with CVS from 2003-10-26, so I updated to
current CVS and still didn't have a problem. :)

-Corey