[MPlayer-users] metacity close problem

Tudor Mugurel mugurel_tudor at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 31 13:28:54 CET 2003

When I close mplayer from the close button (the x from
right side of the title bar), mplayer window
dissapears, but mplayer process still remains in
memory. If I close 20 mplayers that way, after that I
will have 20 mplayers sleeping in my ram, which is
quite annoying.

If I close mplayer with 'q' it closes ok. I don't
remember having this problem some time ago, only for
the last couple of months.

I am using gentoo linux, mplayer 0.91 and metacity
2.6.2. Where could be the problem ? In mplayer, and
than I am at the right place, or in metacity, and then
I should report the bug to them ...

Thanx in advance for your responses.