[MPlayer-users] Mplayer and plugins in Mozilla

zimon@iki.fi zimon at niksula.hut.fi
Tue Sep 2 00:19:35 CEST 2003

On Mon, Sep 01, 2003 at 09:01:18PM +0200, harold knibbe wrote:
> I have putted in many plugins for Mplayer and Mozilla.
> But dispute that it won´t work with rm. file's and with windows
> mediaplayer file's.
> And it stucks sometimes with playing this handels all about the
> streaming in Mozilla.

I don't use mplayer-plugger, but general plugger,
< http://www.hubbe.net/~hubbe/plugger.html >
and it seems to handle embedded objects rather fine, except weird
Content-type="application/-mplayer2         pluginspage="
embedded videos. (Some MS shit obviously, intended to confuse all standards.)

Plugger supports mplayer and uses it alot for media files.