[MPlayer-users] mplayer 1.0pre1 vo=yuv4mpeg and interlaced input.

Morten Bøgeskov mb at dbc.dk
Tue Sep 2 15:38:10 CEST 2003

Hello...

I've tried to get the new mplayer to play some mjpeg (.mov from lavtools)
and some dv (.avi, which I'm not really sure how my friend made).
The problem is that with all interlaced input material it dies with a
SEGV, because the functionpointer rgb24toyv12 is NULL. But it is ok if the
input is progressive... strange...

however in function: "static uint32_t preinit(const char *arg)"
I've added: "sws_rgb2rgb_init(get_sws_cpuflags());"
which seems to do the trick.

but it probably have a bad impact om something else...

However if you see:
MPlayer interrupted by signal 11 in module: flip_page
- MPlayer crashed by bad usage of CPU/FPU/RAM.
  Recompile MPlayer with --enable-debug and make a 'gdb' backtrace and
  disassembly. For details, see DOCS/en/bugreports.html#crash
- MPlayer crashed. This shouldn't happen.
  It can be a bug in the MPlayer code _or_ in your drivers _or_ in your
  gcc version. If you think it's MPlayer's fault, please read
  DOCS/en/bugreports.html and follow the instructions there. We can't and
  won't help unless you provide this information when reporting a possible bug.
Total Unfree 1146 bytes cnt 13 [(nil),0]

It might help...

Yours
--
  Morten Bøgeskov (email: mb at dbc.dk)

Gallway's law of libraries : There ARE no answers, only crossreferences