[MPlayer-users] Can't disable OGM subtitles

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Tue Sep 2 18:22:58 CEST 2003

Hi.

> >Could you also change it to hide the "en" audio track when a "jp" one
> >is present? :)
>
> I don't think that would be a good idea, but I might support
> automatically making the "jp" track the default...

I think we should write a filter that autodetects anime. If the test is
positive and no "jp" audio track is found then mplayer should refuse to
play that file.

What do you think?

In other related news: I've committed the change to the Ogg/Ogm demuxer
so that subtitles are disabled by default.

--
 ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)