[MPlayer-users] PLEASE READ

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Wed Sep 3 22:25:32 CEST 2003

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 09:00:57 -0700 (PDT)
shanyun lu <shanyunl at yahoo.com> wrote:

> stupid trap

Well the stupidity is on your side. This type of
spam is known for years. (Now the question arizes
who sends those mails?

But at least Asad's joke was good.

> --- Asad Quraishi <aquraishi at skyesystems.com> wrote:
> > [Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read
> > DOCS/bugreports.html]
> > Hi, my name is Miguel Rodriguez Montoya.  You killed
> > my father.  Prepare
> > to die.

			Attila Kinali

PS: What is the english name of this movie and has it anyone
as divx ? If yes, please upload it to ftp.mplayerhq.hu.
We need more samples ;)

--
Chu beyond the blackest chu, Deeper then the deepest pika, King of pikachu who
shines like gold on the sea of electric. I call upon thee, swear myself to thee,