[MPlayer-users] Error when launching mplayer from WindowMaker

Hugo Villeneuve hugovil at videotron.ca
Thu Sep 4 03:52:44 CEST 2003

Hi,

	If I launch the GUI version of MPlayer on the command line (gmplayer), all is working fine. However, if I try to launch MPlayer using WindowMaker (entering 'gmplayer' as the command in the 'Docked Application Settings'), I only see the outline of the player (all is black in the interior). I obtain the same error if I launch gmplayer on the command line using 'gmplayer &'. I see no error messages.

	Hugo Villeneuve