[MPlayer-users] curious line beloq the video in fullscreen

Pamplemousse Mk2 pamplemousse_mk2 at wanadoo.fr
Sun Sep 7 12:04:59 CEST 2003

Hello,

I'm using MPlayer 0.90rc5-3.2.3 on Knoppix with a 3DFX Voodoo 3 3000, with tdfxfb video output. When I play a video (AVI, DIVX, DVD, ...) in fullscreen mode, I can see at the bottom of the image, a line which could be green, or magenta, very flashy colour. I'm afraid this could deteriorate my monitor.

Does anybody know how to avoid this line? Does this line deteriorate my monitor? Thanks.
Bye.