[MPlayer-users] Fullscreen to windowed switching became slow after updating to 1.0pre1

Petter Sundlöf petter.sundlof at findus.dhs.org
Tue Sep 9 08:35:03 CEST 2003

gabucino at mplayerhq.hu wrote:

> Petter Sundlöf wrote:
>
>>I recompiled mplayer 1.0pre1 from the original source, and the problem
>>remains the same. Started from a clean configuration, also.
>
> BTW. Is your problem like this: when you switch workspace TO a workspace
> which contains MPlayer fullscreen playing, the video window becomes black
> UNTIL the "workspace X" message fades out?

Nope, the "workspace X" message is displayed and faded out without any
problems, and the MPlayer window is shown instantly when switching TO
the mplayer workspace, with no freeze. It is only when doing the reverse
that I get the freeze/slowness, and when switching from fullscreen to
windowed with F.