[MPlayer-users] -vo tdfxfb problem

Samuel Rabinowich rabinowich at zoznam.sk
Tue Sep 9 19:48:31 CEST 2003

   Hi
I have a pentium 2(128MB Ram) with a voodoo3 card and MDK9. I
turned on the frame-buffer (compiled into kernel) for voodoo in my
new 2.4.21 kernel and it works pretty well (through the apend
parameter in lilo -tdfx:1024x768-16 at 70). Then I compiled mplayer-
0.91...with ./configure --enable-tdfxfb. Ok, everything went well. But
when i run mplayer -vo tdfxfb -fs -double movie_name in my
framebuffer console then the movie itsn't in fullscreen but in a small
window (0,5cm x 0,5cm) in the upper-left corner. Where is the
problem?