[MPlayer-users] AAC Audio inside mpeg transport stream - failure

Nico nsabbi at libero.it
Tue Sep 16 09:52:02 CEST 2003

Hi,
support for AAC in TS is still in very early stages; I still need to
figure out how to determine certain parameters
(such as bitrate/layer) before the stream can play correctly.

I took the sample, and I will work on the demuxer one of these days.

If you have any samples, please send me a link, so I can test the
demuxer better.

Thanks,
       Nico